Quote of the week!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Pages

Monday, July 27, 2026

 how to romanticize school

(and do well at the same time)
Summer is almost over!🥺 I know that everyone is probably freaking out whether it’s still needing to do your summer homework or you’re just not ready to go back to school. The past few days I’ve been feeling that way too. But I’ve come to the sad conclusion that, yes, my amazing lazy summer will soon come to an end. But the end of summer also means the start of fall! (my favorite season) So I thought, why not romanticize every moment of it because we only get one fall every year to cherish. So that’s why I’m going to be sharing all of my tips and tricks on how to romanticize school during fall and winter.

The trick to living your best life (even during school) is to do well in school. Meaning, studying for tests, doing homework right as you get home, and paying attention in class. I know all of this sounds boring but if you are ahead of your work and avoid procrastinating you will be not be under as much stress as you would if you were lazy. I recommend getting on the good side of your teachers and avoiding getting into trouble. This will make things easier on you if your teachers like you. I know how much fun it is to talk to your friends, but don’t and I mean DON’T talk in class; I had to learn the hard way. I know sometimes you can’t control this, but don’t get caught up in drama. And avoid being rude to others.

Now for the fun parts! Your outfits are a great way to express yourself, if you have a uniform you can still do all of these things. If you don’t wear a uniform you should lay out your outfits the night before school so you don’t need to stress about it in the morning. If you wear a uniform you can express yourself through jewelry, shoes, makeup and hair (which I am getting to now) Hair is a big part of how you present yourself. Some hairstyles I think are cute is a blowout, half up half down, claw clip, french twist, or clip your money pieces. Your room is where you get the majority of your things done, I recommend reading my post on room decorations for advice! And most of all, DON’T PROCRASTINATE! Please I’m begging you, procrastination ruined my school last year. Anyways I hope you read this for advice before going into this school year.

Sincerely, sleepybrunette xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

  THE fall wishlist (this is a staple for fall!)