Quote of the week!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2026

 THE fall wishlist

(this is a staple for fall!)
I'm going to start off with saying that you absolutely do not need all of these things! I am just writing this as advice for people wanting to shop for fall. But anyways, let's get right into it!
I feel like this is obvious for fall, but you need to have a good pair of Uggs. The Uggs I wear are the Bailey boots with bows on the back. If you are going for more of a 2000s fall vibe this year I also think getting the higher Uggs with no zippers are also a cute choice (sorry I don't know what they are called) And for colors I think that sand, chestnut and dusted cocoa are the cutest colors (in my opinion) but you can choose any! And while we are talking about shoes, I think a good pair of boots are a staple. Steve Madden has a very cute pair of brown leather boots called the Astor Knee High boots, but if you search; fall brown leather boots, you will find other great options. I know I've been talking about shoes for a long time but I have one more recommendation; Doc Marten Mary Janes in black or brown. They are just so cute and practical!

Now let's get to clothing! For tops I think having multiple lace camis to layer under other tops can easily elevate the styling of an outfit. Some good camis you can buy are from Hollister but you can also find some on smaller websites like pacific lace or thrift stores. Now that we've covered those, let's talk about regular tops. Some good styles of tops are henley shirts, off the shoulder and babydoll tops. Some places you can buy cute shirts from are Hollister, Brandy Melville, Femminina, Pacific Lace and Subdued. It wouldn't be fall without jackets now would it? Some jackets/sweater styles I love are cable knit, fleece, hoodies, zip-up, v-neck, off the shoulder, and cardigans. You can buy sweaters and jackets from all the places I've mentioned so far and also comfrt, GAP, Adidas, and Aeropostale. Matching sets are also on my wishlist. Some matching sets I want are the subdued angel wings hoodie and pants. They come in navy, pink and grey I'm pretty sure. Brandy Melville also has very cute boy shorts and tank tops. Now we'll cover bottoms, like jeans, skirts, pants, and shorts. Every girl should have a good, basic pair of blue jeans. The type of jean you wear depends on your taste. If you have similar taste to me, I personally love boot-cut jeans; they are comfortable and are tighter around your bottom but get looser at your ankles. You may be thinking "oh so flared jeans" they are similar but boot-cut is just a more gentle flare. Low-rise jeans are the best style in my opinion. Mini skirts are a very good choice if you want to try something new other than jeans when the weather allows. Sweatpants and leggings are very comfortable to wear around the house. Some leggings I love are the Priscilla pants from brandy Melville.

Now that we have covered clothing and shoes, I'm going to be talking about all the other random things on my fall wishlist. Yankee candles smell amazing and are very aesthetic so I think they are a great choice for a fall candle. Now I feel like we haven't talked about accessories enough! Accessories are a great way to add on to a simple outfit to elevate it. Some bags I love are the dolly polka dot bag from Angel Ruche, a Burberry plaid bag, and coach shoulder bags. Jewelry is also a great addition to an outfit, some places to get jewelry from is gorjana, enewton, and thrift stores. You can also buy almost everything I've listed today at thrift stores, flea markets, or depop.

Sincerely, sleepybrunette xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

  THE fall wishlist (this is a staple for fall!)